Our client is a leading, research-based manufacturer of IVD systems and reagents. With an elaborated high quality portfolio of allergy and autoimmune diagnostics solutions, a dedicated team has been enabling medical and laboratory professionals to further improve health and quality of life of patients with unmet medical needs and undefined health conditions.
For further growth of the Autoimmune division, we are currently recruiting a
Global Product Manager (m/f/d)
office based in South-West Germany.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop the strategy for Autoimmunity products to maximize short- and long-term market growth in line with the company strategy
- Full product-life-cycle management
- Maintain knowledge of markets, customer needs, and competitive landscape
- Lead the preparation of business cases and definition of product requirements in close cooperation with commercial organizations securing to meet customer needs and validated revenue expectations
- Coordinate efforts with R&D, operations and sales to support product design
- Develop global business strategy including situation analysis, pricing strategy, registration planning, defining needs for evidence generation, segmentation, targeting, positioning, revenue forecasting
- Execute portfolio strategy and marketing plans to achieve business goals; recommend direction and product positioning for assigned products and lines
- Design a marketing mix and go-to-market strategies to create competitive advantage, in collaboration with customer marketing
- Support worldwide business growth (short and long-term) with clearly defined goals, objectives, critical success factors, timelines, budgets and action items
- Provide support to the global sales organizations, including KOL and customer visits
- University degree in natural science
- Previous experience in sales is mandatory
- Marketing experience in IVD, diabetes care, life science, or medical devices industry
- Proven track record in development and implementation of commercial strategies and tactics
- Experience in managing a product portfolio including strategy planning, introduction of new products, out-phasing of products, international KOL management, event management, preparation of product registrations and market entry strategies
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to draw conclusions for the portfolio strategy from customer insights data
- Experience in setting product specifications and aligning them with R&D, QA, & Operations activities
- Proven leadership experience with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in German & English
Our client offers you the opportunity of joining a global quality leader and becoming part of an organization in which your voice is heard and where you can truly contribute to improving health and quality of life of patients with autoimmune diseases. Outstanding career development prospects, an individual training plan and a competitive compensation & benefits package are part of the offer.
Please submit your application directly through our online system and we will be in touch with you shortly. For further information, please contact Alina Kryzhanovskaya at +4989125039835.